Saturday, April 30, 2011

#3: Make your Samsung SMART TV a conversation fodder

By that I mean, always look for a chance to inject the Samsung Smart TV into your conversations. Bring it up, mention it, talk about it. How? Something like this:
Friend #1: Hey bro, how's it going?
You: Yo bro! With a Samsung Smart TV in my living room, everything is just totally awesome!  
 ~o0o~
Friend #2: Guess what, I just saw that movie 'Limitless' that stars Bradley Cooper and Robert DeNiro!
You: Me too! I can't wait to watch it again on my Samsung Smart TV! Care to join me? 
~o0o~ 
Friend #3: Hey bro, you think it's a great idea to get myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab versus Apple's Ipad?
You: Silly questions! Why don't we weigh the pros and cons of either choice using my Samsung Smart TV? 
 ~o0o~
Friend #4: Did you buy tickets to see the next Manny Pacquiao fight in cinemas?
You: Even better: I subscribed to Pay-Per-View and will watch it via my Samsung Smart TV! Join me, just supply the food and drinks!  
~o0o~
Friend #5: Hey, my wife and I had just moved to our new condo!
You: Congratulations! I bet a Samsung Smart TV in your living room would be just perfect to jazz up your place!
Now there's a solution for those who say they can't keep a good conversation because they run out of things to say. Get a Samsung Smart TV, just insert it in every conceivable sentence - and you are on your way to be a great conversationalist. (Or more like a Samsung Smart TV evangelist, like Guy Kawasaki was for Apple.)



No comments:

Post a Comment